Pure Sprouts, Northeastern Pennsylvania’s own local and organic grocery delivery service, has launched a brand new website with user-friendly features that make it even easier to eat healthy and support local farmers. As always, delivery is free with a $25 purchase.
New features include:
• PayPal payment option
• Produce calendar to see exactly what’s fresh, local and in season right now
• Ordering directly from a recipe found on the site
• Storage/pairing suggestions on all products
• More specific weight/measuring selection to make sure you get exactly the right amount of ingredients for minimal waste
• 4 hour delivery window given at time of check out
• Pick up option for those who can’t be home for delivery
• Delivery in a cardboard box instead of the normal heavy duty plastic bin for those who are tight on space
Lehigh Valley, Montgomery County and suburban Philadelphia Pure Sprouts fans already love that they can customize their “bin” from an array of organic and locally grown or produced products and have them delivered right to their door. In fact, Pure Sprouts has grown so much that updating the website became a necessity. “Because of our recent increase in sales and new customers, we needed a user-friendly, intuitive ordering system,” says Lori Stansberry, the founder and owner of Pure Sprouts. “This new site gives existing customers some exciting new features and makes the site more attractive for new customers as well.”
Pure Sprouts makes it simple to shop – customers log in to the site and choose from dozens of locally grown or organic selections such as local, grass-fed meats, dairy, eggs, tofu, non-local certified organic produce and many other grocery and pantry items. They fill their virtual cart with everything they need and on delivery day, a neatly packed, reusable bin appears at their door.
About Pure Sprouts
Since 2009, Pure Sprouts Organic Delivery has been the convenient answer to buying local, organic produce and other organic foods. Ordering online from Pure Sprouts takes just minutes and delivery is free. Fruits and veggies from local farms, meat and dairy products from organic or sustainably-raised farmers, and products from like-minded businesses and certified organic growers are delivered to customers’ homes each week. Visit Pure Sprouts at www.puresprouts.com