This Sunday is a one-in-300 year chance to meet wonderful new neighbors and show your community support at a unique dinner held in the middle of Main Street to celebrate Trappe’s 300th anniversary! Listen to the live music of the delightful folk band The Gooseberries while you enjoy an unforgettable meal featuring delicious farm-to-table seasonal fare. The menu includes:
- Assorted cheeses, berries, grapes, and more during the cocktail hour from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Corn on the Cob with Chive Butter
- Red Bliss Potato Salad with Fresh Dill
- Heirloom Tomatoes with Fresh Mozzarella and Basil
- Grilled Asparagus with Olive Oil, Garlic, Sea Salt, Cracked Black Pepper
- Grilled Portabella Mushrooms with Broccoli Rabe, Roasted Peppers and Goat Cheese
- Roasted Whole Pig with herb stuffing
- Cake, fruit, and coffee for dessert
- Wine, beer, ice tea, and water
The dinner will be held in front of The Speaker’s House at 151 W. Main Street. Park in the Trappe Shopping Center via the Rt. 113 entrance (Main St. will be closed for the dinner). In the event of rain, the dinner will be held indoors at St. Luke’s UCC, 200 W. Main Street.
Individual tickets are $50/person and may be purchased HERE
Tickets will not be mailed; Please check-in at the registration table on arrival at the dinner.
You may also purchase tickets or make a donation by sending a check made payable to The Speaker’s House, P.O. Box 26686, Trappe, PA 19426. Please indicate on the memo line “T300 tickets” or “T300 donation.”
You May Also Like: