With just 5 months left to Christmas 2016, we’re celebrating with an amazing give-a-way. One lucky Montgomery County-based business will win a FREE catered holiday office party to be redeemed in November or December 2016 from Corporate Source Catering!
Serving corporate clients Monday through Friday and private events Weekends and evenings, Corporate Source Catering serves delicious and healthy breakfast, lunch and “light bites” tapas and hors d’oeuvres for companies all over Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery Counties. Exceptional service includes delivery, set up and break down, utilizing a full linen service, resulting in a professional and attractive display.
Lahaska born and bred brother/sister duo Richard and Christine Aust spent their teenage years working in the food industry at the various restaurants at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska. Richard fell in love with the restaurant world, graduated from the culinary program at Bucks County Community College and went on to work as a chef for the next 20 years. Christine took a different path and made a career in HR Management in New York City before becoming a real estate agent locally.
At a family gathering in 2012, Christine pitched the idea of starting a family-owned catering company to her brother and to husband, Ted Morales, a private banking executive and an active reservist & career veteran in the Air Force.
CSC recently launched online ordering, making it super convenient for clients to create an account, save favorites and place an order any time of day. First time online orders receive a 20% discount! Use promo code 1HM20.
Fun facts about Corporate Source Catering:
- All food is custom made in small batches.
- CSC is a veteran and minority owned company.
- CSC recently launched online ordering, making it super convenient for clients to create an account, save favorites and place an order any time of day. First time online orders receive a 20% discount! Use promo code 1HM20.
- The extensive menu features both classic entrees, as well as exotic dishes prepared with fresh and local ingredients.
- The most popular breakfast item on CSC’s menu is the corporate egg scrambler, which includes fajita bar setup.
- The most popular lunch item on CSC’s menu is the combo fajita bar. It’s wildly popular and referred to as “the office lunch party.”
- CSC believes in giving back! They often provide food for various local charities and nonprofits, including Giving Tuesday Bucks, Healthlink Dental, Pearl S. Buck International and more.
Check out the holiday menus here.