On Saturday, April 12, Kathy Romano from 93.3WMMR held her 6th annual Locks of Love event at Tru Beauty Concepts and HOPE education center in Southampton. This charitable event brought together some of our area’s most giving volunteers, residents and small businesses for a cause that yielded more than 1,500 inches of hair! Hair that will be used to create free or reduced price wigs for children suffering from a wide range of health conditions in which hair loss occurs. Well, the clippers were buzzing and the scissors were snipping long before the sun could even arise on this special Saturday morning. Enough thanks can not be given to everyone who was involved with this charitable event.
Special Thanks To:
- Kathy Romano and 93.3WMMR
- Denise Philipps (Owner of Tru Beauty Concepts)
- Gravity Hair Salon (Happening List 2013 Winners!)
- David Arnold Salon
- Bryn and Dane’s Health Food
- Elise Truppay Ratcliffe of Gravity Hair Salon
- The Hundreds of People who showed up to donate!!!
*Click Here to Learn More About Locks of Love