Montgomerians are lucky to not only be part of a fantastic community but to have lots of amazing places to spend there time. Here are five must-visit Montco destinations:
- Visit Valley Forge National Park. 3,500 acres span Valley Forge National Historic Park, which is comprised of rolling hills and well-worn trails, ideal for history buffs and bicyclists alike.
- Experience the Cathedral for the General Church of New Jerusalem. Open daily for tours, the Gothic cathedral is a must-see religious stop in Bryn Athyn. Kids can enjoy their own hands-on tour, where they can try carving stone and see how stained glass is made.
- Take a Balloon Ride Over MontCo. Take in the views of farmlands, forests, and bodies of water from hundreds of feet in the air. The Sky Riders balloon team will take up to four people on a sunrise or sunset tour that departs from the Collegeville area and lasts three hours.
- Shop at the King of Prussia Mall. A shopper’s paradise, the King of Prussia mall is the largest shopping mall in the country in terms of leasable retail space. It is comprised of two sections – the Plaza and the Court, both of which are home to numerous upscale retailers and restaurants. Grab a map when you arrive. You’ll need it.
- Let the kids loose at Arnold’s Family Fun Center. One of the largest indoor fun centers in the U.S., Arnold’s features attractions that will keep kids and adults alike occupied all day. Race go karts on one of the two tracks to fulfill your need for speed. Try your hand at the 200 arcade games, play a round of black light mini golf or laser tag, and climb to the top of the rock wall. Your kids will sleep well after a full day at Arnold’s.