Oops! Looks like you found an old guide. Don’t fear! Here’s the most current guide.
Love is in the air, or at least it’s about to be! Our 2013 Valentine’s Day Guide is here with some romantic ideas for just about every couple this year. From restaurants to roses, chocolates to lingerie, we left no stone unturned in our pursuit to bring you and your loved one a heart filled Valentine’s. Below is a list of local businesses, products and services that will help make your February 14th a truly special occasion!!!
On Thursday, February 14, Sullivan’s Steakhouse in King of Prussia will be featuring a prix fixe Valentine’s Day menu for two for $89 and a specialty Valentine’s Day cocktail, called the “Kiss Royale” for $10. Sullivan’s is the perfect place for a big night out on the town – with food, drinks and entertainment all under one roof!
Prix Fixe Menu
- Optional Appetizer – Additional $16
- Chilled Seafood Tasting for Two – Four Jumbo Shrimp, Two-Ounce Seared Ahi Tuna, Two Oysters on the Half Shell, Traditional Garnishes
SOUP/SALADS – One per person
- Caesar Salad
- Mixed Greens Salad Vinaigrette
- Iceberg Lettuce Wedge Blue Cheese
- Shrimp & Lobster Bisque
ENTREES – one per person
- Filet Mignon eight-ounce
- New York Strip 12-ounce
- Ribeye 16-ounce
- Lamb Chops Triple Cut
- Roasted Chicken “Picatta Style”
- Broiled Salmon Fillet Beurre Blanc
- Crab Stuffed Shrimp
- Oscar Style – Jumbo Lump Crab, Asparagus & Béarnaise for an additional $15
- Add a seven-ounce Broiled Lobster Tail or half-pound Alaskan King Crab Legs for an additional $22
SIDES – One per person
- Creamed Spinach
- Asparagus with Hollandaise
- Steakhouse Style Mushroom Caps
- Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
- Giant Baked Potato
- Lobster Macaroni & Cheese for an additional $8
DESSERTS – One per person
- Chocolate Mousse & Berries
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Key Lime Pie
- New York Style Cheesecake
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- Ice Cream or Sorbet
*Friday, February 15, extended Valentine’s Day Menu: Choose from Sullivan’s regular menu or celebrate late with the same Valentine’s Prix Fixe meal!
700 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia
Dettera Restaurant & Wine Bar is the ideal spot for a romantic dinner this Valentine’s Day. Set in the heart of downtown Ambler, this restaurant offers great scenery, private dining, friendly staff, and food that is just as impressive as their wine list! Executive Chef Jeffrey Power and his culinary team will help make your night a memorable one this year. After you’re done dinner, take a romantic stroll through Main Street Ambler for some window shopping at any one of Ambler’s great small boutiques and businesses!
- Dettera will be offering a 4-Course Pre-Fixe Menu with choices for $65 a person
- An optional Wine Pairing will also be available for $25 a person
- Our full Wine, Liquor, and Beer list will also be available
- The a la carte menu will not be available for this evening
129 East Butler Ave.
*Be sure to stop by for Dettera’s new and improved Happy Hour too!
This neighborhood favorite restaurant & bar located in Eagleville is offering a three course meal for just $24.95 this year! If you’re looking for some great food coupled with a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere, than Brother Paul’s is the spot for you!
Choice of Soup/ Salad
- Spinach Salad, Clementine’s, Toasted Almonds Red Onion and Feta Cheese in a Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Bowl of Crab and Tomato Bisque
Choice of Entrée:
- Sautéed Tilapia with Mushrooms and Capers in a Lemon, Butter, Wine Sauce
- 8oz Filet with Sautéed Mushrooms in a Port Wine Sauce
- Chicken Saltimbocca – Two sautéed Chicken Breasts with Prosciutto, Provolone and Sage in a Marsala Wine Sauce
*All Entrees served with Green Bean Almondine and Red Bliss Potatoes, dessert choices are TBD
3300 Ridge Pike
In Good Hands Salon & Spa
Spoil your Valentine this year choosing form a list of pampered services provided by In Good Hands Salon & Spa. This cozy salon, located in the heart of Historic Hatboro has some deals worth checking out for men and women this Valentine’s Day.
Originally, February Specials were only valid until 2/18/13. However, the owners of In Good Hands Salon & Spa have now extended all these great deals until 2/28, giving us all another 10 days to make the most of some romantic deals.
*All Specials can also be bought as Gift Certificates!
101 East Moreland Avenue, Suite #103
Follow On Facebook: In Good Hands Salon & Spa
Painting with a Twist
Paint with your date or whoever makes your life sweet! Located in Skippack, Painting with a Twist is offering a unique and fun way to spend Valentine’s Day this year with their Wine & Beer Lovers painting session. This event is perfect for date night! It’s simple yet romantic, just bring your own wine & beer, enjoy it and then paint it!!! Be sure to check their website below for more detailed information.
Arrive 10-15 minutes early to get uncorked, smocked & in your seat! If you desire more time to unwind, visit with friends & breathe before we get twisted, we invite you to arrive up to 30 minutes prior to start time- it’s your Happy Half Hour!
Adults Only BYOB**
February 14th, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Sip. Paint. Relax.
Painting with a Twist
1240 Bridge Road, Skippack
Edwards Freeman Nut Company
Edwards Freeman has been making delicious chocolate, nuts, dried fruit, gift baskets & much more confections for over a 100 years now. From classic candy hearts to sea salted caramels, Edward Freeman Nut Company has everything you need and more to make this Valentine’s Day sweet.
441 East Hector Street
It wouldn’t be a Valentine’s Day without flowers right?! Penny’s in Glenside is a great spot to pick up some classic roses or something a little more custom for that special someone. This second generation family owned flower business has been making Montco and surrounding area’s look and smell good since 1937!
263 North Keswick Ave.
Jay Ann Intimates
Jay Ann Intimates is a unique boutique specializing in every day t-shirt bras to speciality lingerie. Their shop in Huntingdon Valley is certain to spice up your Valentine’s Day this year!!!
2052 County Line Rd.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
Frederick’s of Hollywood
This is King of Prussia’s one shop stop for innovative and irresistible lingerie looks. In 1946 Frederick’s was a rising star, today they have become legends in their craft, service and products. Frederick’s in K.O.P. carries everything from lingerie to alluring dresses, sportswear, shoes and accessories…..they will help you find what you’re looking for!
160 North Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA
Want to be featured in our Valentine’s Day Guide 2013?
Email Us: [email protected]