If you’re looking for some happening spots to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day in Montgomery County, our 2014′ Guide is here to help. It’s got everything from Irish dancing, traditional Irish food, live music and oh yeah…a lot of great beer! Whether you’re single, married, have kids or are just looking for the right place to celebrate with friends, our Saint Patty’s Guide has a lot of great events for everyone in and around our area. Montco Happening would like to wish all our residents a fun & safe Saint Patrick’s Day this year, Sláinte!
Brittingham’s, Lafayette Hill
Join the Brittingham’s family for an epic 11 Day Irish Celebration filled with culture, songs and of course…great Irish Pub Food & Drinks!
St. Patty’s Celebration Schedule:
- Friday, March 7th at 6:30pm
- First Friday Paul Moore Band
- Saturday, March 8th at 9:30pm
- Live Music – The Hooligans
- Monday, March 10th at 8:00pm Paddy’s Pub Quiz Live Music – Raymond Coleman Irish Singer & Songwriter
- Tuesday, March 11th 9:00pm MONTCO Guinness Pouring Contest
- Wednesday, March 12th 5:00pm Leary Foundation Fundraiser! We will be raising money for local Firehouses.
- Thursday, March 13th 7:00pm 3 Course Irish Whiskey Dinner and John Byrne & Friends Jam Session
- Friday, March 14th at 8:00pm Live Music – Timlin & Kane
- Saturday, March 15th 7am-11am: Conshohocken Parade Day Kegs & Eggs, All Day: St. Baldrick’s Foundation – #GOBALD Fundraiser & Irish Dancers throughout the day! 6:00pm: Live Music – Keltic Rock Warriors
- Sunday, March 16th: Philadelphia St. Patrick’s Day Parade Kegs & Eggs, 7am – 11am Get on the bus! – Catch a ride to the parade & back. 10:00am: Live Music – Bogside Rogues & Irish Dancers throughout the day!
- St. Paddy’s Day! Monday, March 17th: Kegs & Eggs, 7am – 11am, 3:00pm: Live Music – Oliver McElhone & Irish Dancers throughout the day. Live Music – Paul Moore Band. 8:00pm Stone Attic
- TUESDAY, MARCH 18th: #TAKEOFFTUESDAY
640 Germantown Pike
Lafayette Hill, 19444
The Black Powder Tavern, Wayne
The Black Powder Tavern is celebrating St. Patty’s Day with some amazing traditional Irish dishes!
- Corned Beef & Cabbage (served with Irish soda bread)
- Belfast Burger with Jameson-caramelized onions & cheddar
- Lamb Stew (served with Irish soda bread)
- Irish Eyes: Midori, coconut rum, cream & pineapple juice topped with whipped cream
- Irish Gold: Tullamore Dew, orange juice, peach schnapps & ginger ale
- Jameson & Ginger
- Shamrock Shake: Our candy cane milkshake made with crème de menthe
*All drinks listed above will be $6, and they also have Smithwick’s and Guinness on tap.
Black Powder Tavern
1164 Valley Forge Road
Wayne, PA 19087
MaGerk’s Pub & Grille, Fort Washington
Just the usual St. Patrick’s day shenanigans at MaGerk’s Pub from March 14th-March 17th!
Friday, March 14th: Music from DJ Darren
Saturday, March 15th: Music by Fake Mackenzie
Sunday, March 16th: Music by The Malarkey Brothers from 3pm-7pm
Monday, March 17th: Visit by the First Highland Watch from 7pm-10pm
*Irish Food Specials All Weekend!!!
Drinks Specials (All Weekend)
$4 Green Fire-Chata shots
$7 Car bombs
$3.75 Pints of Green Beer!!!
$1.50 Green Beer Friday and Monday 5-7pm!
MaGerk’s Pub & Grille
582 South Bethlehem Pike
Fort Washington, PA 19034
P.J. Whelihan’s, Blue Bell
Join the family at P.J. Whelihan’s for their Road to St. Patty’s Day!
Friday, March 14th: Johny Dew Irish Band from 5pm-8pm
Saturday, March 15th: Pot of Gold Mystery Giveaways (All Day!)
Sunday, March 16th: Bare Knuckle Boxers Perform 2pm-6pm
Monday, March 17th: Annual St. Patty’s Party! Reily’s Daughter will take the stage 4:30pm-8:30pm. There will also be face painting, a ballon artist, Irish dancers, a photo booth and all the usual great food & drinks.
*3/14 – 3/17: $3 Guinness Beers, $4 Strongbow Cider, $5 Irish Mojito
799 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
The Broad Axe Tavern
Monday, March 17th: Drink Specials and Prizes all night!
St. Patty’s Day Menu:
Roasted Lamb Sliders
Guinness Onion Soup
Irish Nachos (potato, ground beef & cheese)
Corned Beef & Cabbage with Boiled Potatoes
Irish Roasted Salmon
Steak & Guinness Pie
Irish Cream & Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
The Broad Axe Tavern
901 West Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
McShea’s Restaurant & Bar, Narberth
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Week with McShea’s Irish Pub!
- Wednesday, March 12th: Irish Family Night- Bring the whole fam out for a night of Irish dancing, food & drink specials, live Irish music and an appearance from the Broesler School Irish Dancers.
- Thursday, March 13th: The McShesa’s Express- The McShea’s family is offering our residents a FREE shuttle between Jack McShea’s in Ardmore and McShea’s in Narberth from 7pm-midnight. Specials and live music at both locations!
- Friday, March 14th: Whiskey A Go Go- $1 Off All Irish Whiskey Shots
- Saturday, March 15th: St. Patty’s Saturday- Live music by The Tone Benders with Ken Kweder
- Sunday, March 16th: Supper and Sips- A pint of Guinness, a shot of Powers, a plate of Corned Beef & Cabbage for just $20. Irish dancers will be there too!
- Monday, March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day- All day Irish Menu and drink specials. $5 Guinness, $4 Powers, $4 Jamesons
McShea’s Restaurant & Bar
242 Haverford Avenue
Narberth, PA 19072
Stay tuned to Montco Happening for more updates on our 2014′ Guide to Saint Patrick’s Day. If you know of any happening spots to celebrate this year, feel free to send us an email with more details; [email protected]