From the farm to the table, literally! Our residents are invited to come out to Sweet Briar Cafe in Ambler for their first annual Harvest Dinner. On Tuesday, October 7th the owners and staff will be putting together a four course meal that will bring food from our local farms directly to your table. Come see and taste what keeping it local is all about and why Sweet Briar Cafe took home 5 awards at this years Happening List 2014′. If you think their ice cream is good, you are just scratching the surface of what this hometown restaurant is now bringing to our residents and foodie fanatics.
Harvest Dinner Menu
Sweet Briar Cafe is offering a four course meal with complimentary local wine and beer tastings. All food represented in these dishes are created from products found right here in our local area. Make your reservation before it’s too late and help support our local businesses in Montgomery County! This event is BYOB, but will also be featuring beer and wine samples from Bucks County Brewery and Hawn Distillery!
- Soup: House Made Butternut Squash Bisque
- Appetizer: Potato Gnocchi topped with spinach, mushrooms, prosciutto, served with a parmesan cream sauce
- Pan seared sea scallops served over a parsnip and carrot puree and green beans, topped with a fig balsamic glaze
- House Made Turkey Pot Pie
- Strip Steak Diane served with roasted potatoes and parsley butter carrots
- Honey and Sage cornbread with a scoop of ice cream
Farm to Table Harvest Dinner at Sweet Briar Cafe
Tuesday, October 7th
Reservations suggested: 215-542-0272 ($28.00 per person)
11 Lindenwold Ave, Ambler
Visit them on fb: https://www.facebook.com/sweetbriarcafe