If you’re looking for a great variety of non-chain restaurants (who isn’t?), Skippack Village is the place to visit. Originally founded in 1702, this quaint town has both charm and character. For those who have never been to Skippack, it is shoppers and diners galore. Although small in actual size, the restaurant scene here is BIG! Best of all, it’s one of the few “walking towns” in the area, so visitors can simply park anywhere around town and then travel by foot from there. If you decide to visit one of the restaurants listed below, be sure to stop back to our site and leave a comment about your experience. Hopefully we can compile a nice list of restaurant feedback from Montgomery County, PA residents. Thanks and enjoy! 🙂
Featured Skippack Restaurants
Are you looking for a taste of Europe in the suburbs of Philadelphia? Hotel Fiesole in Skippack, PA provides an upscale, sophisticated atmosphere that is quite impressive. Visitors will find not one, but three separate restaurants within the hotel. For formal dining, Mistral offers savory Continental European cuisine while Stefano’s has a Venetian theme with nice views of both Skippack Creek and the village. For a casual dining experience, visit Bella Rosa, an Italian styled restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Hotel Fiesole is also well-known in the area for it’s live music featured most weekend evenings in The Rathskellar, a lounge found within the hotel.
Boasting plentiful portions, Basta Pasta at 4052 Skippack Pike offers everything from chicken parmesan to homemade crab cake sliders. Basta Pasa features a dine in restaurant with an outdoor patio open year-round! The Caribou Club and The Cabana Bar are also part of the establishment, guaranteeing a fun visit for patrons. With daily drink specials, live music, and a vacation-like atmosphere, the outdoor Cabana Bar is the place to be in Skippack for those looking to let loose.
In the mood for a pleasant dining atmosphere but not sure of the cuisine you desire? If so, Parc Bistro in Skippack is the ideal restaurant for you. With a farmhouse setting, The Bistro’s slogan is “A little bit French; a little bit Country; a little bit Italian.” This Skippack staple offers fine dining inside of a restored 19th century roadside inn. For some fresh air, enjoy a cocktail on the brick-paved patio. Le Club, which adjoins Parc Bistro, can accommodate up to 100 guests and is the perfect location to host a party or event.
- 19 Bella, At Intersection Of Skippack Pike & Bustard Road
- Anthony’s Pizza Incorporated, 4274 Township Line Road
- Back Porch Café, 4000 Skippack Pike
- Basta Pasta, 4052 Skippack Pike
- BelAmici Trattoria, 4101 Skippack Pike
- Bella Rossa, 4046 Skippack Pike
- Butterflies Cafe, 4019 Skippack Pike
- Black Dog, 4049 Skippack Pike
- Brasserie 73, 4024 Skippack Pike
- Cabana Bar, 4052 Skippack Pike
- Chiaro’s Pizzeria, Route 73 & Route 113
- Dutch Cottage Tavern, 1264 Bridge Road
- Dynasty Restaurant, 4270 Township Line Road
- The Fat Cat Café, 4042 Skippack Pike
- Hotel Fiesole, 4046 Skippack Pike
- Italian Market, 4101 Skippack Pike
- John & Josie’s Tradition Bakery, 4052 Skippack Pike Rear
- Justins Carriage House, Skippack Pike
- Mal’s American Diner, 4006 Skippack Pike
- Olcé Pizza Grille, 3401 Skippack Pike
- Parc Bistro, 4067 Skippack Pike
- Roadhouse Grille, 4022 Skippack Pike
- Samuel Eaton’s Grille & Pub, 3509 Skippack Pike
- Tokyo Japanese Restaurant, 4044 Skippack Pike
Follow MontCo Happening on Facebook and enjoy our real-time local coverage of restaurants, events, people, and everything else fun & exciting in the area.